Monday, April 19, 2010

Kingdom-Con Pictures

Kingdom-Con has come to a close and I have to say that I have rarely had so much fun packed into a single weekend. I played some great games, met some awesome people, and learned a lot from repeatedly having my ass handed to me. I don't want to bore you with detailed descriptions of everything I did so here are some highlights:

-Fire Step assasination runs with eFeora

-Reznik wracking a forge guard and then destroying the wrack to blow up more forge guard

-Seeing the Blessing of Vengeance wrack the Deathjack and then one shot morty off an epic Amon synergy chain

-Getting steamrolled by a 100 point Karchev tier list

-Winning the open painting category with my Dire Troll Mauler

-Cashing in eternal war tickets for Prime Mk II and then realizing that it was a signed copy

And here's a slideshow of some pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment