Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finished - Soulhunters & Warwitch Siren

So spring break tore into my painting schedule a little bit with all the travelling and such, but I managed to finish my Soulhunters this week, as well as busting out the Warwitch Siren in about 4-5 hours. I'm glad I got them painted so that I can have a fully painted 35-50 point army for eGaspy. Heck, they might even have a place in an eDenny list at some point.

Soulhunters:






Warwitch Siren:






With the Siren, I thought I'd try punching my highlights up a little more. I usually try and keep them subdued because you can't tell when I screw up as easily, but I thought I'd try something different after talking with a guy at my LGS about how the brighter highlights look better on the tabletop. I'm still not sure whether I like it better than my typical highlights, but it is interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the soul hunters look awesome! You wouldn't happen to have a breakdown of paint/methods used? Might go for a similar look myself!
    ~Ryan

    ReplyDelete