Sunday, April 25, 2010

Get It Together


I got some work done on my Avatar conversion yesterday and even remembered to snap a few pictures

Here's what we're working with, one chopped up Avatar. Remember, before construction there always has to be destruction.


The head is glued on, and rods are used to connect the torso to the legs. I was trying add just a bit of height without making the avatar look too spindly. I am still working on bulking out the gap a bit more.

Both arms were re-attached to their shoulders. I was going for the option to have a different pose with the arms and a bit more length. I don't know if I really accomplished either goal just yet, but we'll see in the final steps of assembly.

One leg was straightened out but still needs to be bulked out and refined a bit more.



You didn't think you were getting off that easy were you? Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment