Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Painted Models! Efeora, Paladin and an action shot

After failing to do any posting or substantial painting for months (I think at least 4) I finally got my butt in gear and finished Feora, Protector of the Flame and a Paladin of the Order of the Wall.

EFeora is probably my favorite caster so I figure I owe it to her to paint her up. I got tired of seeing so much white on the table and so to add some visual variety to my army I decided to alter eFeora's scheme a bit. I like the scheme, but I'm not too happy with the execution. I guess that's what I get for letting my skills get rusty for nearly half a year. There is a lot of cleanup that I'm noticing I need to do now that I look at the pictures, so we'll call this one WIP. I plan on doing a similar scheme whenever I get Daughters of the Flame so maybe then I can pull it off better.


Next up is a Paladin of the Order of the Wall. I recently starting playing Harby and I must say that I am very impressed with Paladins, especially for scenario play. I have always thought the model would be fun to paint, and I was right.




And here's a little bonus, two action shots from my last game with Jon. Some TFG facing off against the Deathjack, a Seether and some Banes. The TFG nearly boxed the Deathjack (due to some extremely lucky rolls) and put a little dent into the Seether. I definitely could have trashed the DJ if I had concentrated my attacks, but how was I to know that a measly 4/6 unit even stood a chance at downing the all mighty Deathjack. Oh, that those zealots you see, proxied TFG.




No comments:

Post a Comment