Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kingdom-Con Role Call

Kingdom-Con is less than a month away. Jon and I will both be attending and I for one am pretty excited. 3 glorious days of playing and watching games of Warmachine, checking out sweet paint jobs, conversions and terrain, and connecting with fellow hobbyists. It's like some king of steam belching, metal grinding, no holds barred hippie love fest.

Anyway, one thing I'm looking forward to is putting faces to all the blogs I so thoroughly enjoy. So if you are a writer, or reader of blogs on the IABN (which I assume you are since you are reading this) and are planning on attending Kingdom-Con leave a comment below. Ideally we can all schedule some time to meet up for a few minutes to shake hands (or sock-jack innocent bystanders, whatever it is people do when they meet in person). Looking forward to meeting you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment