Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New models coming soon!

So while I was at Adventurer's Guild on Saturday afternoon, Dave (one of the Menoth players) expressed his interest in starting a Legion army. I mentioned that I had a fair amount of Legion that I wasn't really playing with and such, and thus a deal was brokered. I'm selling him my Legion models and getting a few new things for my collection.

1) Plastic Battlebox for Cygnar - like I need a 3rd faction....right? On the other hand, it nets all the original factions between Micah and I, as well as allowing better demo games than just Cryx vs. Searforge (although Gorten is quite the disgusting little beotch in demo games).

2) Ghordson Basher - for my Searforge army, do I really need to explain this one?
3) Brun & Lug - also for Searforge. These guys can help lessen the focus load on the rhulic casters as well as providing some solid damage output.
4) High Shield Officer & Standard Bearer - adds great options to a good unit.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to my upgraded models that I should be getting this week. I'll be posting my paintjob on pMagnus, and I should really work up that Renegade too. I'll probably be selling/trading those guys off as well at this point. Be on the lookout for more of those short hairy people though.

No comments:

Post a Comment