Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Troll Goal



I am a big fan of WARMACHINE MK2 and I can’t wait for HORDES to get the same treatment. Rumor has it that the HORDES field test will appear some time in January, soon after mk2 is officially released. With that in mind I’ve set myself a goal, to paint all of my Trollblood models by January 2010. I’ve got a pretty good start on these guys so I think I can pull it off. I currently have 14 models painted and 19 left to go (yikes!) But a lot of the models that are unpainted are more run of the mill infantry that I don’t need to lavish with detail. Here’s a rundown of what I have finished and what I still need to work on.

Fully Painted
Hoarluk Doomshaper
Chief Madrak Ironhide
Grim Angus
Troll Axer
Troll Impaler (2)
Dire Troll Blitzer
Trollkin Champions (5)
Fell Caller
Kiltlifter

Primed
Trollkin Long Riders (3)
Pyre Troll
Dire Troll Mauler

Assembled
Grissel Bloodsong
Krielstone Bearer and Stone Scribes (6)
Stone Scribe Elder

Unassembled
Trollkin Scattergunners (6)




No comments:

Post a Comment