Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July Painting Challenge Update: 1st Long Rider

This morning I finished off my first model for the July painting challenge, a test for my Long Riders. The fur color doesn't quite match up with Highland Cattle as much as I'd like it to, but I have two more to paint so maybe I'll get it right on one of those. Plus, fur color varies a certain amount between any given animals so I figure this will give the unit a little more variety.





Left on the docket: Long Riders x2, Grissel, a Dire Troll Mauler and a Heirophant.

In other news, we are now officially members of the Iron Agenda Blogging Network. I am very excited, and a little daunted, to be a part of this great community and I hope we don't flood the feed with too much trivial crap.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my fellow friend!

    Nice paint job. I am really digging the look of Trollbloods.

    ReplyDelete