Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Stuff!

So I got my scifi order in last night, which brought me Forces of Warmachine: Cryx, Venethrax, my 2nd Warwitch Siren & a full unit of Blackbane's Raiders. I also got my new "army case" useable, although it still isn't finished.


I made the above carrying case for the 99c store cookie sheets out of some scrap wood in the garage. To finish it, I'm going to put thin wood siding on the bottom and sides of the case, as well as make a door and latch for the front. I'm debating about making the door a few inches thick in order to hold dice, cards, and books... we'll see how much more work that is once I get the thin siding and such, but it would be nice to have it all self-contained. Hopefully, I'll be able to use this case to carry 2-3 50 pt Cryx armies, as well as all my Legion and Searforge models for conventions and such. All in all, I really like how well this transports all my models. Now to get the new models ready to roll in there.

Last night, I got all those new models cleaned & assembled, along with some minor conversion work to Venethrax & the Warwitch Siren. As you can see in the background, I also have a min unit of Satyxis and Revenant Crew on my desk. Once I clean up all the Satyxis and affix their whips, I'll get all of this based and primed. An exciting time to play Cryx.

No comments:

Post a Comment