Friday, June 10, 2011

Alexia & Risen

So even though I already said the Risen were done, I changed my mind. Reason being, I like to play in any tournament that I can, and I want to be able to roll into a Hardcore tourney with them. That and it just felt weird seeing all that green metal :p.

Anyways, here they are. Alexia's face needs more work, and there are some places that I've got to go back and touch up on all the Risen/Thrall Warrior's green glow, but overall I'm happy with a lot of it.

Alexia & Risen:



Closeup of Alexia & a Warrior:



Anyways, there you have it. Another painted unit in the case.

2 comments:

  1. I like. The mottled glow effect on the Witchfire and the Thrall's armour is particularly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's actually cause I painted the metals over the green base. One of the few times that laziness pays off.

    ReplyDelete