Monday, January 31, 2011

Fully painted Raffle? I'm in!

So for this Saturday's 50pt SR2011 at Adventurer's Guild, there's apparently a raffle for playing with a fully painted army. I'm planning on reverting back to playing eGaspy, cause he's so awesome. My 2 lists will probably be eDenny and eGaspy, but neither list is fully painted yet. The eGaspy list is closest to fully painted, only needing Saxon Orrik and eGaspy painted. Well, eGaspy needs to be repainted after I rebuilt him. I'd like to try some OSL on eGaspy as well, but I'll probably hold off on that till after the tourney in an attempt to get everything for my eDenny list painted, which needs a full unit of Satyxis Raiders + UA + Captain painted. I don't think I'll be able to get them done, but I'm definitely going to try.

Anyways, here is eGaspy at his good enough to play stage (aside from his head and the eye on Daemortus). After the tourney, I'll go back and do OSL and add more highlights to his robes.





In other news, I also got my ATGM UA in, so now I can run an Ashlynn list without borrowing 75% of it :p Since I don't care for the hats too much on them, plus I'm making them into Amethyst Rose Gun Mages, I decided to cut off their hats and sculpt some hair (a new experience for me). To start, here's the dude.



And here are closeups of all the hair (aside from ponytail chick, who needs touchup).



I tried to make the dude's hair long enough to look like the real dude. Other than that, everything else was just trying to cover up my hack and slash of the hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment