Friday, May 21, 2010

Painted Knights Exemplar Errants

I rushed this unit out to get it painted for Kingdom-Con and I never posted pictures. These guys have so many parts for basic infantry (I at least 8 per model) but there was nothing particularly tricky about their assembly, just a little more time consuming than normal. I think the models are totally worth it though as they are the coolest looking exemplar models in my opinion. I haven't had a chance to really get much out of them in game play but from what I hear they can be a very useful little toolbox.








Speaking of Kingdom-Con, here's one of my submissions to the painting competition. This was for the small based fantasy model category. I also entered my Dire Troll Mauler (which is posted on this blog somewhere) and it won the open category. A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment