Monday, June 29, 2009

15Pt Pre-Wedding Mangled Metal

Jon and I got 2 15 point Mangled Metal games in the morning before one of our friend's weddings. He brought eDenny, Deathripper, Stalker, Slayer and Seether vs Reznik, Crusader, Devout, Dervish, Revenger. Basically the games went like this. Jon advances. I advance, try to arc some spells and fail. Jon pops his feat, charges wrecks some face. I can't move but do some decent damage to whatever is in B2B. Jon gets a heavy into melee with Reznik. Game Over. I got destroyed yet again, but I think I learned some more valuable lessons. 1) Fire is way more awesome that I gave it credit for, especially against low arm armies like Cryx. 2) I might be sticking with Kreoss for a while 3) The Crusader is so much better than it looks on paper, even without a choir. 6 points for practically a Khador heavy? Yes please.

In other news, I'm unloading Khador. I need to cut down on the amount of models I have and I really don't like the Khador playstyle too much. When I'm playing I feel slow and helpless, and when I win I feel dirty and cheap. So for anyone who is interested, here's a link to the bartertown post.

No comments:

Post a Comment