Wednesday, June 17, 2009

pKreoss

After a brief fling with Khador and some long delayed work on my Kilt lifter I've decided to return to my Ottoman themed Protectorate of Menoth. I had a blast with Reznik but I couldn't quite tackle his learning curve at the same time as I was adjusting to MkII so I've decided to return to Kreoss for a bit. I spent about 3.5 hours painting this model and I think for that amount of time the results are pretty good. I'm not very satisfied with the white robes as painting a good white is still giving me a lot of trouble, but I'm trying to not be a perfectionist and just try to get a fully painted army on the table. It's quite exciting to have a couple units/models painted up in the same scheme and be able to line them up on the table and see a hint of the visual impact of a fully painted army. So I'm trying to let go and just try to crank out the rest of my PoM models to a decent standard and hope that the overall theme of the army makes up for mistakes on individual models. Anyway, here's pKreoss. Currently on the painting table...a return to my Zealots.

No comments:

Post a Comment