So I got motivated to start painting again...finally. I've got several Bane Knights in various stages, but this one has the most paint on him. I figger I'll use him as a kind of test model, something I should have done with the bile thralls when I painted them. Oh well, live and learn. So far, I've really only got a basecoat of the base metal and the bone and cloth. I need to go back and put brass on the parts that won't be a dirty steel. As it is, here are the pics.
This last pic was with autowhite balancing in GIMP. I was too lazy to try and fix the background, but you can see the model a little better, so I left it as is.