Friday, April 8, 2011

Nomad Finished!

As promised, here are pics of the just finished Nomad. I don't usually like edge highlighting, but it just kind of happened. Turns out, I'm actually quite happy with it, and the model as a whole. The metals came out nicely too. I have to remember to get all the Highborn models sealed up before KingdomCon since they're higher quality than my Cryx are all painted too. :p

Anyways, the pictures:



Now, I'm down to Anastasia & 4 Nyss Hunters for my 50 pt Ashlynn list, and a Renegade for the 2 caster 50 pt tourney. At some point next week, I'll try and snag pics of the 3 of my fully painted 50 pt armies that I plan on playing next weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Wauw, very clean! Looks striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, very clean! Looks striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. The combination of metal, brass and green looks awesome in this scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza! Nice military feel, something that I love about the Mercs. I am also partial to clean lines, and you got 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments! I'll probably end up repainting the colored armor plates on my Highborn jacks to be edge highlighted like this at some point since it just fits so much better to me.

    ReplyDelete