Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo Dump!!!

So what with all the games and such, I haven't actually taken pics of what I've painted recently. It helps that I painted a lot in the past 2 weeks in order to get fully painted for the 50 pt SR2011 at AGR last weekend. More on that later though.

I ended up getting both my eDenny and eGaspy lists fully painted (of sorts, some things need more details put in), but I only played my eGaspy list. Here's that list, fully painted! (sans Malice's magnetized parts)


Saxon Orrik was one of the models that I needed to finish painting for the tournament, and I'm actually very happy with how he came out. I realize that I need to actually finish his basing (find some sticks, maybe get some leaves or static grass from AGR), but the painting is all done I think.



At the tourney, Micah gave me my birthday present, a pair of W&N Series 7 brushes. Being considerably better than my old brushes, I had to try them out almost immediately. Here's the outcome of that work.



The face needs more work, but there's a lot that I'm happy with on this model. I like the way the robes came out (although they could probably stand to have brighter highlights), the corroded brass on the banister, that I actually painted an eye (not shown well here), and a pretty good attempt for my first attempt at waves and water.

Lastly, here is the rest of the stuff that I've painted recently, but haven't documented.
pDenny


Satyxis Raiders, Sea Witch, & Captain


The ever popular Cephalyx Drudges!


And since I had the lightbox set up, I wanted to take a better pic of some other casters that I have painted.


Next up, Ashlynn, Cephalyx Overlords, & Boomhowler & Co.

C&C always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment