Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A preview of things to come

Two things: 1) I need to post pics/battle report of my game with David (Cygnar) from last week, quite a fun game. 2) I need to post up pics of my recently painted things here.

So, I've been hard at work painting things because I realized that I only have a handful of models that need a lot of paint left to qualify as fully painted. I also want to get good quality pics with the lightbox that I got off of ebay a few months ago. I also had to switch off of photobucket for hosting my photos since they started downsizing the picture quality. Now I'm trying to post pics up on flickr, which seems to be much nicer. For the moment, I don't have anything organized in galleries, but you can find pics of my recently (and some just recently photographed) models here.

And to finish off this post, I'll give a quick preview of what I've done recently.
1) My Leviathan, where I primed in black, then spraypainted on metal, followed mostly by inks/washes:


2) My Bane Thralls - I started painting my Bane Thralls after David mentioned that he hasn't seen me play Goreshade except once (which was the only time I've played with him). Since he's now getting to be almost a veteran, I don't feel too bad about pulling out "the Bastard" anymore. To do that, I need Bane Thralls (or Bane Knights proxied as Bane Thralls). So I started painted up my min unit that I bought for Goreshade. Here's a pic of the Leader, then the whole group.




Next up, I need to finish painting Goreshade, the Deathwalker, and the Seether, since they are the only unpainted things left in the 35 point list I've concocted.

Army: pBastard 35 pts
Points: 35
Goreshade the Bastard (*6pts)
* Deathjack (12pts)
* Seether (9pts)
Bane Thralls (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Mechanithralls (Leader and 5 Grunts) (3pts)
The Withershadow Combine (5pts)
Bane Lord Tartarus (4pts)

Anyways, there it all is. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment